On Saturday we babysat Brecken and decided to take the kids to Pip Squeaks. It was a lot of fun and it wore the kids out-bonus!
Here is a shot of Asher, Brecken and Grayson all ready to go!

Eston and Brecken are holding hands in the car on the way-So Sweet!
Hunter and Fischer met us there, Eston was so excited. Eston and Hunter have so much fun together, it was nice for them to spend some time just running and playing!

Here is Hunter going down the slide.

Fischer is at the top of the jungle gym. What a cutie.

This shot turned out kind of weird, but kind of cool too. Eston is jumping out of a tunnel.

Asher peeking his head out. He LOOKS so innocent - psych!

Brecken is stuck in the little boat..he is so darn cute. He was such a good boy.

Grayson on the rocking police car. He rocked so hard I thought for sure he would flip over backwards.

Brecken eating a banana on Friday night during supper.
Great pictures, Christy - looks very fun!!!
ReplyDeleteNice to see you in church on Sunday! :)
I just realized that comment might sound bad - like geesh! We never see you in church - and that's not what I meant. I just meant - nice to see you because you were sitting right in front of us! That's all! :)
ReplyDeleteHave a great week!