Here he is with his teacher Mrs. Fryer. He didn't want me taking any pictures but I was able to get this one. Of course, when Mrs. Fryer wanted a picture of him he sat nice and smiled right at her. Stinker.
Here he is in the hallway outside his classroom. I snapped this one when he wasn't paying attention. Notice the marroon and gold pants with the tiger t-shirt. He is already showing his Stewartville pride!
I see that he has a smartboard in his classroom! Hopefully they get to use it! They're fun to use! (of course..when teachers let you use them...our college professors must not trust us enough!) And of course he didn't want you to take a picture.. Mom's tend to be picture happy the first day of school, and it just gets worse from there..not like you're that kind of mom or anything though! Hope he has a GREAT year! I want to hear all about it when I see him next! :o)
ReplyDelete