Green Eggs and Ham, no wait Green Pancakes and Sausage.
We had breakfast for supper one night and I added green food coloring to the pancake mix to make it a little more exciting for the boys.
Green Pancakes on the Foreman Griddle
Here is a shot of Eston's Green Pancake and Sausage
Then we had Fischer's 4th Birthday party at the bowling alley in Hayfield. This was the first time Asher and Grayson had been bowling and they had a blast.
The boys just lounging around on lane #8. Asher, Grayson, Fischer and Hunter. Eston was not in a picture taking mood.
Fischer rolling a strike - Look at that form! I love how the light reflected off his pants.
Hunter concentrating on his roll.
Uncle Bryan helping Asher launch the ball down the lane.
Grayson realizing how heavy a bowling ball really is.
Eston rolling a STRIKE! I love his follow through.
Grandma Paulson taking a turn.
This is the baby blanket I made for Tim's cousin's baby girl.
The frost on the trees on the way home from Grandma's house 1/17
Grayson posing with his artwork - oh wait, he is the artwork. I swear he just cannot remember that markers are used on paper, not skin.
Taking a bath to clean up the artwork!
Wow! Looks like you guys have been having some fun!!!! That baby blanket looks amazing! Keep up the good work. Tell the boys HI and give them hugs for me! :o)
ReplyDelete