Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Birthday Dinner

On Saturday night Tim invited Deb, Mike and mom and dad over for my birthday supper. He slow smoked/grilled a pork tenderloin on the grill and we had potatoes and peppers with it. It was Absolutely DELICIOUS!!!! Honey, you are the grill master!

The pork tenderloin - YUMMY!

The peppers and potatoes - Delicious

Eston and Mike haning out after supper.

Grandma and Asher.

Grandma and Grayson

Grandpa and Grayson being goofy.
Grandma Grandpa and Asher watching....................Guess?
Deer Hunting - Eston picked the "movie"
Thank you everyone for a super fun and delicious birthday dinner.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a GREAT birthday! The weather was great too!! That bowl in the picture with the peppers reminds me of a bowl Grandma Peter had--I'm going to have to get me some when I get my own place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHRISTY! Looks like you are lovin' your new camera! I love all the Easter pics - and I can't believe your boys can ride with no training wheels at 3!!! Wow!

    ReplyDelete