Monday, April 26, 2010

Camera Fun with Berkley Dawn

Today, I was lucky enough to be able to head over to Heather's to take some pictures of Berkley. The twins got to have a little fun too, as Hunter and Fischer were both home to play with.
Berkley was a little stinker, she did not want to sleep. She would act like she was alseep and then she would open one eye to see what was going on. It took quite a while, but we were able to get som really cut pictures.

Here is one of my favorite pictures. I wasn't able to get many poses, as she kept squirming around.

Swee little flower blossom

Purple blossom. Heather really liked this color on her.

Ok, I love this one too. She is wearing one of the hats I made for her.

Resting with lots of color flowers.

The yellow hat. What a sweetie.

No comments:

Post a Comment