Monday, October 18, 2010

Final Harvest of 2010

Well, I have had this sitting in my edit box for 2 weeks now so I thought I better put in my comments and get it posted. 2 weeks ago I took the twins down to the farm for their final day of harvesting for 2010. It was an absolutely beautiful day and we had a lot of fun.

First we headed to Boyl's farm to load some corn into the combine.

Grayson and Cherri. He was he little cuddle bug that day.

Here he is playing with her hair.

Then we got to go into one of the fields and pick some corn for the squirrels. (Grayson)

Look at that determination. He got it all by himself. (Asher)

Man they picked a lot of corn. They could barely hold the bags by themselves.

Cherri helping Grayson carry his corn back to the Ranger.

Asher's bag broke so he had to carry some of it himself.

Wrestling with mommy. They had a lot of fun jumping on my back and putting grass in my hair. Thank you Cherri for taking some pics of me with the boys.

Dano combining corn on the Ferrie Farm.

Grayson taking a break to drink some gatorade.

If you look closely, the boys are standing to te left of the tractor, watching the tractor unload into the semi.
Thank you Cherri and Gerry for letting us come down every weekend and "help" with the harvest! We cannot wait until next year!!!

1 comment:

  1. You and your family are welcome ANY time! :o) We love seeing you and your kiddos (and Tim too!)

    I absolutely LOVE the last picture....i think it may be fair worthy! ;-) haha

    ReplyDelete