A forest covered in blue bells
Jacie took this picture of me and Tim.
I love this picture of mom and dad - it turned out so awesome! Thank you for living in such a beautful place.
Dad being goofy.......but don't you just love it!
I love these two pictures of Sammy in the bluebells.
Ferrie family photo - Jacie Sammy and Adam
I also love this shot of Timber in the blue bells. They are such pretty flowers!
Blue Bells
More blue bells
Grandpa giving Asher and Grayson a ride on the little tractor. Asher loved sitting in the wagon and Grayson had to be up front to see what was going on.
Eston had his last day of Sunday school and they had to sing at both services. He did a great job!
Eston in the stripe shirt.

Eston in the front row next to Violet (blue dress)

Eston in the stripe shirt.
Eston in the front row next to Violet (blue dress)
Here he is next to Violet. I love this shot because Eston and Brody (on the other side of Violet) were fighting with each other all the way down the isle over who got to stand next to Violet. She is a cutie but who would have thought that at 5 yrs old they would already be fighting over girls!
Great pics - I wish I could go hang out in the bluebells! :) So pretty!
ReplyDeleteI like the church pics, too. The kids did a great job. Funny, too - because Violet told me after church that Brody said, "So, Violet - wanna marry me?" and she told him "no". So cute! She seems to make friends with everyone, which is a good thing... I think! :)