On Sunday morning, after church, I took the twins and
Brecken to see the WWII B-17 Bomber at the Rochester Airport. The boys were so excited to see the big plane, but were a little disappointed when I said they couldn't have a ride ($425/person for 20-30 minutes).

Here they are in front of the trailer - watching another plane get ready to take off.

This is the gunner on the bottom of the plane - not somewhere I would have wanted to be!

The nose of the plane housed more gunner positions, another place I wouldn't want to be!
Grayson checking out one of the 4
giant propellers

Asher, Brecken and Grayson waiting patiently to go check out the bomber. The boys were awesome, they listened so great and were very well behaved, I was very proud of them!

This is right after the plane landed and was taxiing in for us to view.

The side view.
No comments:
Post a Comment