Monday, July 26, 2010

Sunday afternoon.....

After we got back from the airport, Asher and Grayson thought that they needed to "work" out in the garage. There were some scraps of sheet rock on the floor and they used their little hammers to destroy it!

At 2:00 Brecken and Elise came over to spend the afternoon with us. Elsie was in such a great mood when she got to our house that I decided to do a quick photo shoot with some of the new hats I have been working on.

Look at that smile - she was such a happy girl!

Look at those big blue eyes!

I wish I had these eye lashes!!!

What a doll!

Towards the end her fingers were tasting pretty darn good. I couldn't get a shot without her fingers in her mouth. She was happy though!
After the photo shoot the boys went to the back yard for a water fight, then played in the sandbox, then water fight, then sand so......................we had to take a bath!a

Here they are coloring with water markers on the wall. They had so much fun together! It was an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment