This past weekend was the annual Ferrie Family Fun Weekend out at mom and dad's. We always have so much fun and it is so awesome to see and hang out with everyone. Tim took the boys out to mom and dad's on Friday night to camp out. I got to stay home alone and do nothing - it was GREAT!! Saturday everyone was at mom and dad's and it was a beautiful day! We all just hung out and then after lunch we got out the 100ft waterslide. The water slide is awesome and with all the water and soap that is added to make it go faster, the slide ends up going about another 50ft into the grass. Some people even made it into the woods. It was a muddy mess but definately a ton of fun!!!! I have a ton of pictures uploaded and it was hard to pick because I took over 300 on Saturday alone. Here are a few of my favorites!

OK this is definately one of my very favorites - "More Bars in More Places"

Jessica after making it into the woods.

Tori and Cole having some fun on the water slide.

Kayla making a "splash"

Eston doing CPR on Tim after he went down the waterslide. I was laughing so hard. I wish I had video taped it.

Taylor hanging out with mommy.

Grayson sporting his muddy grass covered face/body.

Boston posing for his picture after going down the water slide.

The whole crew showing off their muddy, grassy bodies.

Britian after going down the waterslide with her dad.

Tim after he made it down. You can see the soap on his face, they had just dumped a bunch on the slide before he went down.
Dad finally changed into his trucks and gave the waterslide a try.

He was very good at making a huge splash!

Adam went down too, however he barely got dirty.

Audrey - loving every minute of it.

Grayson sliding through the muddy grass.

Asher enjoying the muddy grass!!

Eston enjoying the muddy grass - amazing how much my boys love playing in the mud. After watching all the "men" go down, I know where they get it.

Britian and Ava going down the slide together. Those two are so dang cute. They had so much fun

Eston trying out the tube.

Boston flying down the slide.

Ava holding baby Kalise (6 days younger than Taylor)

Jacie and Taylor.

Jessica and Cole playing with Brecken's Buzz Lightyear sprinkler.

Lauri and Rob enjoying some time together.

This is the butterfly that landed on Sandra's foot while we were visiting in the garage.
THANK YOU FOR AN AWESOME WEEKEND EVERYONE. CAN'T WAIT TO DO IT ALL AGAIN NEXT YEAR.
No comments:
Post a Comment