Sunday, December 12, 2010

1st Big Snowfall of December

Last weekend we went out to Grandma and Grandpa's to enjoy the first big snowfall of Dec. 2010. The boys were outside almost the entire day, I only stepped out for a bit to take some pictures.

The view of the horse pasture. So pretty.

Snow covered pine cone

The boys walking back up the hill after sledding. They look like robbers in those ski masks, but at least they stayed warm.

Grandpa ventured out with the boys and gave them a ride on his new toy! They all had a great time!

And here they are in the car when we got home that night. I had to take this picture becuase Eston is literally folded in half, sleeping with his head on his knees.
I was able to capture Eston showing us his snowboarding skills. Not too bad for the first run of this winter season.

No comments:

Post a Comment