Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Bull Riding

On April 8th Tim took me and the kids to the Bull Riding event at Graham Arena. The kids were very excited to go - it was a first for all of us. We got there and hour and a half before it started and it was almost packed, luckily we were able to get really good seats!

Here are the boys watching the tractors preping the ring.


Asher and Grayson with the rodeo clown. He was excellent!


Waiting in line for autographs.


Since we got there so early, we had to kill some time. I took them down to check out all the cowbow stuff and ended up buying the twins some cowboy boots and Eston a hat. I did negotiate the price and the lady said she was glad I did - she has 3 boys too!



Esty in his new hat.


I love this shot - he looks so dang handsome in his cowboy hat.


Another shot with the rodeo clown. This was taken before the bull riding started.



Bull Riding -- funny story - there was one bull that took off out of the gates and knocked the cowboy off right away. The bull then charged the clown and he jumped over the fence and the bull ran into the fence. The funny part is, Eston was squotting right at the fence during this run and when the bull charged it was right in his direction. When he turned around his eyes were as big as baseballs. Needless to say, he came up to sit by us after that. I asked him if he was scared and he said "I got dirt in my mouth!" Talk about being close to the action!



This event made the twins cry - they were so upset that they couldn't ride the sheep. I guess we will be trying this event out during the county fairs this fall.


THANKS DAD FOR A SUPER FUN NIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment