I promised the boys that we would get them new bikes this year for their birthdays. I told them they had to wait until the snow was melted and since it was going to be in the upper 50s this weekend I went bike shopping. They each knew what color they wanted, so my challenge was to find the right size bike, in the right color, in the right price range. Luckily it all worked out and they each loved their bikes.

Here they are sporting their new bikes. I think we spent about 1/2 the weekend riding bikes.

We headed out to Grandma and Grandpa's on Sunday afternoon to ride bikes, but Grandpa had the tractor out so they just had to go help!

Lauri brought Elsie and Brecken out for some fun too.

Grandpa took all the kids for a Gator ride down by the river. They even got to see a mother goose sitting in her nest. The kids were a little worried because one of the eggs had fallen out of the nest, but Grandma reassured them that the mother goose knew about it.

Grandpa and Elise hanging out on the gator.

Playing ball. I could have taken pictures of her all day, she was so happy!

Grandma and Elise

Brecken even took some time to ride his bike. He didn't want me to take his picture so I had to trick him into looking at me.
No comments:
Post a Comment