Jake bought a new tube and it came while we were there. The kids loved it! I don't think Eston and Asher ever got off.
Asher thought he was so cool - NO HANDS!
As you can see, the no hands thing didn't work out that well but he still thought it was fun!
I don't think Hannah would agree as his foot it flying up towards her face! Unfortunately nothing scares this kid!
Grace and Asher
Here they are getting ready for Jake to hit hte gas. Grace, Asher, Eston and Grayson
Again, Asher has to show off and face backwards.
I was kind of hoping he would fall off - just to teach him a lesson but he never did.
My kids always have huge smiles and Gracie always looks scared to death.
This shot was taken through the awning bars on the boat. Asher Hannah and Eston
I love this one, Eston is way up in the air. They all held on and no one fell off!
I love this one too. We were stopped on the lake and Asher was standing at the back of the boat. I love the clouds in the background.
Grace and Hannah's hair are flying straight back and all their butts are coming off the tube.
Look at that beautiful face! I totally understand why Asher and Grayson are smitten (sp?) with her!
I was able to capture a picture of Grace with the clouds too!
Asher again thinking he is way cool, this time standing on the tube while Jake was driving slowly.
Holly having some fun on the boat.
Grace, Grayson, Hannah and Eston hitting a nice wave!
Afternoon sun!
I love how the sun makes her golden locks shine!
Hottie!
The flag on the neighbors dock.
Here are the boys getting ready to go with Hannah. Can you tell they really enjoyed riding on the tube.
Jake and Gracie!
Jake kicked it down a few times as my boys kept wanting to go faster and faster.
I love Hannah's expression in this one!
Whoa, hang on!
Look Mom, No Hands!
This one is priceless - Hannah and Asher
The sun helped me capture some perfect pictures.
Eston working on his toe touches.
AHHHHHHHHHH
I love this shot of Grayson too.
Grayson driving the boat. Jake let Asher and Grayson each take a turn....I think so they would stop asking!
Asher and Gracie.
Asher taking his turn. Doesn't he look like a big shot!
Grayson and Gracie. (There is going to be a fight over this cutie when they all reach dating age)
Grayson, Gracie and Asher. I so love this picture.
I can't believe Grace sat so still and let them each give her a kiss on the cheek.
This one just "Cracks" me up. Asher had a hard time keeping his trunks up when he was playing with the knee board.
Grayson playing with one of the knee boards.
Hannah Banana on one of the knee boards. She was so great and so VERY patient with the boys.
Eston --- I had to pretend I had to show him something in order to snap this..otherwise he will never look at me when I have the camera.
On Saturday night we headed to the Spooner Rodeo. It was an absolutely perfect night and there was a ton of stuff to see.
Getting read for the National Anthem.
The kids taking off for the Nickle Scramble. Grayson in the Green and Asher in the Red. They each got over a $1 worth of nickles.
Hannah Pink and Grace blue getting ready for the nickle scramble. You can see Asher and Grayson talking in the background. There were two groups and over $100 in nickles for each group to dig up.
Cattle Roping.
I think this one is cattle roping too, but I just liked how the crowd blurred out and the horse is so clear.
I have an awesome video with a cowboy and some buffalo but it was too large to post on the blog so if you are ever over, ask if you can see it - it is amazing!
Eston and Hannah made a raft out of a tube and an old piece of dock. Doesn't it look like they are on a 3 hour tour? hehe Those two play so well together and had so much fun. Oh, and yes, they did make it back to shore after some good old fashion team work!
Hannah and the boys standing up on the tube, riding it into shore.
No comments:
Post a Comment