Even though it was his party, he had to do all the grilling. Here he is grilling the chicken kabobs.
Here are the kabobs. They turned awesome!
Here are the stuffed peppers I made.....from a recipe I might add. I never cook from receipes, but I made 3 things from recipes this weekend.
Grayson trying to go sledding on the grass. It took quite a while before he finally gave up.
I love this shot. This is Brecken walking down our hallway with the balloons I bought for the party.
On Saturday we decided to go out to Grandma and Grandpa's house to play, since it was so beautiful. We invited the neighbors to come along and play with us. The weather was so nice the kids actually played in the creek while Grandpa and Tim fixed the bridge.
As you can see, Timber even got a chance to play in the creek. She had an absolute blast, but was so tired and sore that she could barely get into the van when we left.
Here are Tayla's kidos. Brenna, Brailey and Zane. They are such good kids. They had a lot of fun. They will definately have to come back out this summer.

Happy belated birthday Tim!! :)
ReplyDeletePRICELESS last picture Christy!!
Happy Birthday, Tim! I LOVE the bare butt pic - priceless!!! :) Happy Sunshiny Day to you!
ReplyDeleteLove the picture of the boys going potty! Funny stuff :)
ReplyDeleteHappy belated birthday Tim!