Well, last night was suppose to be the first night of Eston's Tae Kwon Do class but he refused to go in. Tim took him to Bonner cafeteria, where the class was held and he froze. Tiger Time is at Bonner when there is no school, and he really does not like it at all. Anyway, we will try again next week.
While Tim and Eston attempted Tae Kwon Do, I took the twins to Eston's preschool class. They had a blast! Grayson actually cried when we left "I want to go to school." Asher did very good, he listened and played well with the other kids. He was pretty quiet though. Grayson on the other hand was talking to the girls, jumping in to play with everything and getting into a little trouble along the way. I guess he was just being himself!
Labor Day Weekend Fun at the Pit 2016
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment