Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!

Well, Monday was my birthday so I took the kids to town. Here are some pics from our fun day.




On our way in to town, we stopped by and picked Grandma up for lunch. The kids were so glad to see her.

Here are the beautiful flowers I got from the boys and Tim.

Tim and the boys singing happy birthday and getting ready to pounce on the cake! :)
Blowing out the candles

I tried to get a picture with them, but hey were too busy eating the frosting off the candles. They love happy birthday cake.

Lauri and Brecken stopped over to wish me a happy birthday and they brough balloons. The kids each got one and posed so nicely for this picture. We really do have lots of nice clothes for them to wear, they just don't want to wear them.

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!! I really was thinking of you on your birthday! I'm glad that you had a good day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you ever realize that all of your nephews have blond curly hair?

    ReplyDelete