He decided he wanted brownies, without frosting, because "seriously mom, they are better that way." He cracks me up! We only got him out of the pool for a quick picture (as you can see Adam and Jason are holding him in place) he tried to get me to tak his picture, holding the brownies while standing in the water - good try! We never did get to blow out candles or sing happy birthday. He did take a few minutes to open presents, but it was all business!
Going down the water slide.

Eston and Hunter going down the slide together. I don't know how many times we told them to wait but they continued to go down together.

I love this shot!
Eston and Hunter going down the slide together. I don't know how many times we told them to wait but they continued to go down together.

I love this shot!

This is a shot of Eston on the water slide. Barb, thanks for capturing this awesome expression.
I was able to get a lot more shots of the twins in the pool, they do cooperate a little better. Here is Adam showing Grayson how to shoot hoops backwards.
Jason and Asher going down the water slide.
Grayson and Adam having some fun in the pool.
The boys! My kids really do have the best uncles in the entire world! Thank you both for making this day that much more fun for the kids! We love you!


what a fun party! Great pics too!
ReplyDeleteLooks like it was a blast! I know mom and dad had fun! Sorry I missed it because of work. DARN WORK! I can't believe he's 5 already either! Time flies when you're having fun! Glad that he had a GREAT birthday!! :) Love you all!
ReplyDelete