Wednesday, October 14, 2009

New Cast - Go Vikes

After I got back from Eston's field trip, we headed to Mayo for Grayson's doctor appointment. They ended up leaving the pins in for another week, but he did get a cool new cast.

Asher and Grayson hanging out on the 15th floor of the Gonda building. Asher was trying to yell down to the people on the street - I tried explaining to him that we were inside and that they couldn't hear us, but he didn't want to believe me.

Grayson and Asher waiting patiently for Dr. Dennison.

OOH suckers. All the nurses were waiting on them hand and foot. I think in total they had about 8 suckers. I think now I need to schedule the dentist appointment.

Tricia removing Grayson's old cast. My kids love going to the doctor - just look at the look on his face!

Asher was keeping a close eye on Tricia while she removed the cast.

Here is what the pins look like. Kind of nasty but it didn't seem to bother him any.

closer shot

The old cast. It did not smell very pleasant so we took a picture and tossed it!

The new cast, purple and gold - GO VIKES

close up.
We go back next week to get the pins removed and then they will recast it - not sure for how long though.

No comments:

Post a Comment