Monday, August 10, 2009

Eston #4 8/9/09

First an update on Eston and then I will continue with our Sunday fun. Eston is doing great. His new skin is starting to grow and the dead skin is starting to come off. Here are some pictures if you want to see--they are a little gross.

We spent the day at Grandma and Grandpa's so he was very tired when we got home. He was sleeping so hard that I was able to cut away some of the dead skin without him even waking up. Here is a shot of him sleeping on the couch.

Here is his foot after I cut away some of the dead skin. I was able to get it rewrapped before he woke up. But man, when he woke up he was very grouchy!

Here is Sir Eston at mom and dad's. He was hauled around in the wagon all day and he needed an umbrella to shade himself from the sun.

Grandma and I think Lucky. The horses had their first baths yesterday.

Grandpa and Lucky - I love this shot!

Chance during his bath. Doesn't he look awesome. He is such a pretty horse.

The twins had their turn when the horses were done. As you can see, I didn't bring swimming trunks for them so they just wore their tighty whities. gotta love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment