Asher, Eston, Grayson and Brecken watching the Otters. I have to say, they are very fun to watch!
This photo was taken by Eston. This is the Badger eating some lunch.
A close-up, also taken by Eston.
Eagle Nest. It was huge!
Asher feeding the goats. Grayson thought the goat was going to eat him so he just watched.
Eston feeding the "mommy" deer. I love how friendly these deer are.
Grayson feeding the deer. Brecken didn't want to feed them either, but he had fun watching.
Watching the buck slowly make its way over to the fence. Eston was actually doing a deer grunt sound to call the buck over. I don't know if that is why he came over, but when Eston starting grunting the deer started walking over from the other side of the pasture.
And here he is! What a beauty!
The boys giving the buck a little snack.
love the last shot. :-) I sent you pictures from last night to your mayo email - I wasn't sure what e-mail to use. Thanks for the fun last night!
ReplyDelete